Get Sexy Dancer Legs explained!
1. Calf Raises: Stand with heels together, feet turned out, like a plie. Lift heels as high off the ground as possible. Hold for 2 seconds, lower and repeat.
2. Arabesque Lifts: Hold surface for support, lift your right foot a few inches off the ground and point your toes. Keeping your back straight, swing your right leg behind you. Return to start position, switch legs after 50 reps.
3. Side Lifts: Hold surface for support with your left hand, stand with feet turned out, right foot infront of the left. Raise your right leg out to the side, keep your back straight. Repeat then switch after 50 reps.
4. Lunge Lifts: Hold surface for support with your left hand. Get into lunge position with both feet slightly turned out. Hold your right arm out infront for support. Swing your right leg in front of you as high as you can. Return to start position, switch legs after 50 reps.
5. Chair Lunges: Stand infront of the chair with weights (if desired) in your hands Place your right foot on the edge of the chair and your knee slightly bent. Slowly bend your left leg halfway down, while keeping your arms by your sides. Stand up straight, repeat 50 reps, then switch.